Guesty is one of the biggest names in the vacation rental management software industry. They claim to provide an end-to-end solution, and have a laundry list of features designed for vacation rental property managers.
But Guesty’s percentage-based pricing is not for everyone (and can be quite expensive), and some customers have said they’re a ‘Jack of all trades, master of none.’ For these or other reasons, if you’re looking for an alternative to Guesty, here are some you should check out:
- Uplisting – Our top pick for the best vacation rental management software. User-friendly, tons of features, great support, with flat-rate, monthly pricing.
- OwnerRez – Flexible pricing, tons of features, and excellent value for property managers with a large number of properties.
- Lodgify – Similar feature set, with the most advanced vacation rental website builder features.
- iGMS – Another great alternative with similar features to Guesty.
- Your Porter App – Excellent value – lowest priced vacation rental management software.
These represent just a handful of the many vacation rental property management systems (PMS) available, but these are our top picks. Each of these platforms is included in our list of the best vacation rental channel managers.
Uplisting vs Guesty
Uplisting is our most highly recommended vacation rental management software. They have a similar laundry list of features compared to Guesty. In addition to a channel manager and direct booking website builder, they also have features like security deposits, cleaning scheduling, and lots of other automation features.
Uplisting has excellent customer support (they have virtually no negative reviews). They are building a reliable, user-friendly product, and are very responsive to customer feedback, which they incorporate into their frequent new feature releases.
Uplisting also offers client acquisition services. Their team of experts can help you grow your business and get more bookings.
Visit Uplisting.io to start a free 14-day trial.
OwnerRez vs Guesty
OwnerRez is another end-to-end solution for vacation rental property managers. It comes at a much more affordable price than Guesty, and you can pick and choose the features you want to pay for.
Visit OwnerRez.com to start a free 14-day trial.
Lodgify vs Guesty
Lodgify is another big name in the vacation rental software industry. They are perhaps best well known for their direct booking website builder, but they also have a growing number of property management features and integrations.
Visit Lodgify.com to start a free 7-day trial.
iGMS vs Guesty
iGMS (formerly AirGMS) is another full-featured short-term rental management software, with a long list of features comparable to Guesty. They have similar pricing as Uplisting, but also have a Flexible pricing plan, for those looking to dip their toes into vacation rental management software.
Visit iGMS.com for a free trial.
Your Porter vs Guesty
Your Porter is one of the most cost effective ways to get a direct booking website. Their vacation rental management software comes with many of the same basic features as others, at a significantly lower price. You can get started for only $5/listing/mo.
Visit YourPorter.com to start a 21 day free trial.
Other Guesty Alternatives
Here are some other alternatives to Guesty, which may or may not work for you depending on your feature requirements.
- Hostfully – Similar price and features as many on this list. No free trial, and requires a $400 setup fee (waived with an annual subscription). Use code EGNTNJ494 for $100 off your Hostfully subscription.
- Smartbnb – No direct bookings, but excellent automation and channel manager features.
- Syncbnb – Primarily a channel manager (but an excellent one, with 200+ direct channel integrations). Also has a new direct website builder feature.
- Tokeet – Similar to Lodgify in features and pricing.
- Cloudbeds – Well-established hospitality management software company, which recently acquired OneRooftop, adding vacation rental property management to their feature set.